Friday, August 15, 2008

In Case You Don't Know....

I am moving to Vietnam on August 22nd.  I have learned from past trips that I am notoriously bad at keeping in touch with people, so I thought I would set up this blog to let you know what I am doing and that I am still alive and kicking.  I can't make any promises as to how often I will update it, but I will do my best, so keep checking back.

This, however, is not a trip.  I am going with the intent to get a full time job in private equity, venture capital, or asset management, and I have no idea how long I will be there.  I only have a 3-month single-entry visa as of right now, but I got a one-way ticket, so time will tell.  

I love visitors.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a privilege it is to post the first comment on your blog Bill. What an adventure! May you have a wonderful and safe journey-
Love,
Becky